Soul Speak was born in 2011 out of my need to explore some of the inner urgings that I had ignored for many years. I had heard my soul whispering to me, but I hadn’t really paid much attention to it.
After a spiritual awakening in October of 2010 (the entire story is in my upcoming book, Coming Back to Life: How An Unlikely Friend Helped Me Reclaim My True Spirit), I completely opened up. I could no longer look at life in the same way. I could no longer accept that my half-lived life – my numb, just get-through-the-day life – was what I was put on this planet for.
I realized that there was so much more that I needed to share, do, experience, and learn. And I realized that if I was feeling all of these things, others were feeling them, too. Others would be able to relate to what I was experiencing – they would be on a similar journey of their own.
I hoped that we could all come here to support each other. Prior to creating Soul Speak, I was a solo act in most of my life. With the exception of my husband and mom, I rarely asked anyone else for anything. Oh, how that has changed.
Soul Speak has helped me be a part of a community for the first time in my life. I am a part of something greater than myself. We all are. Thousands of us come together every day here on the blog on on the Facebook page to encourage, uplift, and inspire each other – it’s so beautiful to be a part of this love and support!
This has become our motto here at Soul Speak:
- We are here because we know that there is more out there.
- We are here because we are ready to live again.
- We are here because we’re no longer satisfied with a life that doesn’t give us goosebumps, that doesn’t make our soul sing, that doesn’t make us want to scream from fear and excitement and passion all at the same time.
- We are here because we have chosen to be.
- We are here because we are ready.
- We are here because it’s time to listen to our souls. To really hear what they have to say. And to act on those whispers.
- We are here because we can’t imagine being anywhere else.
Soul Speak has over 600 articles for you to read. Click here to see them all in the archives.
Here are some of my favorite articles:
- Using the “F” Word…and Meaning it
- A Love Letter to You
- Fitting in Is so Overrated
- The Joy Hangover
- A Message from My Spirit Guide
- The Key to Living a Soulful Life
- Which Backpack Are You Carrying?
- The Gratitude Game
- Opening Up to Love
- You’re Already There
- Soulful Life Sanctuary! – This is such a love-filled community where you can connect with your soul and also connect with others on a similar journey. I offer a free 14-day trial membership, too!
- Soul Clarity Readings – every 1st of the month, I offer a free Soul Clarity reading to anyone who leaves a comment on my blog. So definitely subscribe now to make sure you don’t miss it! Hundreds of readings are given each month, and it’s always so much fun!
- A Year of Silence – This is my latest project where I will be living in silence throughout 2015. I look forward to seeing how I connect with my soul during this time! There is a space for you to share how you’re embracing silence and stillness, too.
- Soul Shakers – This is a tight-knit community for those who want to bring their soulful business to life.
- Soul Clarity Cards – I created these cards as a fun way to reconnect with your inner voice. I use them every day and would love for you to use them, too!
- Soulful Journals – My husband and I have written 13 books together for this series – from topics ranging from the law of attraction to gratitude to relationships. I would love for you to check them out!
- Soulful Life Sanctuary Shop – Filled with so many loving offerings!
- Soulful Ecourses – My husband, Dan Teck, and I have created many soulful ecourses! You can see all of them here (along with many others from the Soulful Life Sanctuary).
- Free Printable Art
If you have a product, service, or blog that fits in with Soul Speak’s vibe, and you’re looking to spread the word about it and reach a wider audience – then I would love for you to become a sponsor! There are several options available. Please click here to read the details.
There are many ways that you can support the Soul Speak community!
- You can tell all of your friends about it!
- You can join the Soul Speak communities on Facebook and Twitter.
- You can like and share the articles that speak to you.
- You can subscribe and make sure you never miss a post. (Plus, you’ll receive a free ebook: Journaling from the Soul – 100 Prompts for Self Reflection and Reconnecting with Your Soul Meditation!)
- You can donate to the Angel Fund!
- You can leave comments! I love reading them, and this heartfelt interaction is really what makes this such a beautiful community.
- You can order from the Soulful Life Sanctuary shop!
- You can join the Soulful Life Sanctuary!
- You can become a sponsor!
- You can join my affiliate program!
- You can email me to share how you’re feeling more connected to your soul after spending time here.
I thank you from the bottom of my soulful heart for being a part of this community. Your love and support never ceases to amaze me. You have welcomed me with open arms, and I will always do the same for you.
Love and so much gratitude!
P.S. – If you would like to learn more about me, please click here.
P.P.S. – Soul Speak comes from my heart and is here to support you in living your best life – reconnecting to your soul, feeling more empowered, and reaching your dreams. Please know that it is not a replacement for therapy or medical advice though. If you are feeling like you could use some extra support, I would strongly encourage you to seek out a professional in your area.